Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

Help!! We're being invaded!

I came across this great project through Twitter. If you read my posts, you might recognize Miss Tripp's class. If you're looking for an example of how students can create authentic work, then look no further.

First off, it's really hard not to click a link that's entitled, "Help! We're under attack by invasive species!" Great example of a catchy lead! Then once you get to the blog post, you see a wonderful digital book showing the hard work of the students.

Enough from me. Check out this post!! Miss Tripp's Class Projects

2 comments:

  1. I love it! I was catching up on my Twitter reading when I caught your tweet leading to this blog. I thought, "Wow, someone else thought of a a cool title like one of my blog posts." I started laughing when I read what you wrote. It always amazes and humbles me how even as complete strangers, we promote each other in our PLN's simply from our love and passion for education and wanting to share this enthusiasm with those in our sphere of influence. I am honored to be a part of this process and join you in your quest of educational excellence! Kudos to you Mr. Villasana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy I found your class through Twitter! I'm always looking for real-world examples of teachers who do an excellent job of showing students how connected the world really is. Teachers like you make me wish I was back in the classroom. I'm looking forward to following your students next year under your guidance!

    ReplyDelete