Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Ken's QR Codes


qrcode

I've found the upside to being officeless this summer. I have the opportunity to see trainings from my colleagues. So while I was blogging about our iPad Whitelisting this morning, I listened in to Ken's training on how to use QR Codes in the classroom. I have just started to use QR codes to easily send teachers to links during presentations. The more I use them, the more I wish I could use them in my classroom.

Ken does a great job of giving teachers concrete ideas to use in their classrooms. I love the idea of using QR codes to "hide" tips for answering questions, for links to informational videos, or posting messages around the school building. And because it's free and SO easy to use, there's just no excuse for not getting started with QR codes.

If you are new to QR, check out Ken's presentation here:
QR Codes in the Classroom

No comments:

Post a Comment